Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Seminar Project Topic

I will use moodle to create an online course for a new subject being taught next year at our school. The course is titled "Writing through Technology". My goal is to have moodle serve as the outline for the course next year. The teacher will post lessons, enable forums for class discussions, and provide feedback and resources for students to use throughout the duration of the course. I will post resources and activities for the 4 quarters of English/Language Arts instruction in school (Narrative, Exposition, Response to Literature, Persuasive).

6 comments:

Jamie G said...

I think your proposal is very good. I think teachers would really enjoy something like this because it is very engaging with lesson plans and discussions. It is very practical and organized.
Jamie Gross

Anonymous said...

The proposal is good. I think it is very important to incorporate all in the learning process. I think the discussion part is really important and benefits learning.

Mrs. T. said...

Moodle sounds like a useful tool for enhancing and keeping a chronological record of content learning. What grade level do you teach?

Life Learner said...

Wow! What a great plan! There's so much we can do ... Best wishes on your final project! Lori

Ms. V's Room said...

Your ideas sound great! Have you ever, have you ever incoorporated these into your classroom? What grade do you teach?

Pearl Chen said...

Sounds good. Be sure to incorporate research studies, articles, and resources on the pedagogy of online learning in your lit review. Look forward to seeing the final product.